I wanted to give parents and teachers some fun and inexpensive ways to play with their children. Balloons are always a big hit in the play room.
Here are some fun ways to play with a balloon:
- Balloon Volleyball - hit the balloon back and forth and try to keep it from falling to the ground
- Feeling Face Balloon - draw different feeling faces on the balloons with sharpie markers
- Balloon Dance Around - blow up a balloon but don't tie it. let it go and then mimic the way it fell to the ground by dancing
- Shaker Balloons - fill a balloon with different things (pennies, rocks, glitter) and then blow them up. see the different ways they move and fall.
- Stress Ball Balloons - fill balloons with flour, rice, water, etc. to create squeezable stress balls
- Balloon Pop - blow up a bunch of balloons and put a prize in one. come up with creative ways to pop the balloons to find the prize
- Air Balloon - use only your breath to keep the balloon in the air